- 2013 Q4 Commercial Market Update Report
- Week One has Come and Gone – Have you set your New Year’s Resolutions?
- 2014 CRE Trend #1 – Gen Y Impacts Commercial Real Estate for Years to Come
- 8 Reasons Sustainability Trends Are Driving Commercial Real Estate Value
- Emerging Trends in Commercial Real Estate – Does your Commercial Real Estate have what it takes?
Author Archives: turningpointcommercial
Although the leasing activity in the local markets had maintain relatively flat, the sales findings in 2013 are lower than expected in transactions across the board. The reports [..]
Besides the freezing and below freezing temperatures that swept across the nation last week, this should have been a rather productive week to get started on those New [..]
There has been some buzz over the last couple of months about Gen Y and its impact on commercial real estate in 2014. Some feel this impact could [..]
More than ever, investors and tenants are seeking energy efficiency, green building attributes, and greater disclosure of environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance. By applying ESG, the three [..]
There has been a shift in commercial real estate lately that could make property owners think about making changes to their own properties in order to stay on [..]